The Main Street Advantage
This is the number one opportunity for networking and inspiration in mainstreet communities in 2016. 20 speakers, including 4 keynotes and practical interactive sessions. Here is a sample of whats on offer:
- Kieran Flannigan – Social Futurist – Find Your Advantage
- Mike Smith – Yarraville Theatre – Stories and Spaces: the Heart of the Community
- Jude Hannah – Urban Glue – Creation of Relevant and Honest Main Streets and Centres
- Cathy Treasure – Parkes Elvis Festival Turns 25 – This is the Story
- Kate MacMahon – Hello City –When a Plan is Not Enough. Why You Need a Kickarse Strategy & How to Make One
- John Henshall – Essential Economics – Revitalisation Blues: the Rebirth of Downtown Clarksdale in the Mississippi Delta and the Role of Cultural Tourism
- Bec McHenry – Space Agency – Streets of the Future
- Andy Miller – Multi-cultural Arts Victoria –Multicultural Arts and Retail Strips – Dynamic Double Act
- City of Boroondara and Strategise Group – Measuring Special Rates and Charges Programs
- Alison Doherty Mt Eliza Chamber of Commerce and Kim Rowe, Mornington Chamber of Commerce-Markets – A Winning Concept?
- Julie Nardi and Jodie Reyntjes Central Geelong Marketing – Driving digital success
- Brent McCalister – Executive Director, Sustainable Development, Lismore NSW – Award-winning Best Practice, Lismore
- Level Crossing Removal Authority, Council and Traders – Level Crossing Removals 2016 – 2018 Are you Prepared? How to maximise benefits and minimise business disruption – Panel discusion
- Jenny Pemberton-Webb and Grissel Walmaggia, City of Greater Dandenong – Place-making measures
If that isn’t enough to whet your appetite we have assembled a range of industry professionals in our Engine Room for ‘speed dating’ to cover the latest trends and provide practical advice on web development, video, social media, governance, community engagement and marketing.
Join Mainstreet online and take advantage of the discounted members rates.
Connections, collaboration, creativity and genuine engagement are powerful advantages. How can you get ahead of the pack?
Join us on October 20 to find out.
More details at The Mainstreet Advantage