Executive Officer Mainstreet Australia
Classification: Contractor – Approximately 16 hours a week
Mainstreet Australia is a membership-based organisation lead by a volunteer committee that supports and advocates for the interests of Australia’s traditional Main Street centres, their business associations and the people who support them.
We are seeking to engage an enthusiastic and outgoing executive officer to manage the day-to-day activities, work with and provide direction to, the committee in its delivery of the organisation’s objectives and help Mainstreet Australia grow its income base in order to increase the range of services provided to members.
Key tasks will include:
- Be the main point of contact for Mainstreet Australia and establish and maintain partnerships with members and key stakeholders
- Represent Mainstreet Australia in discussions and advocacy with State, Federal and Local government and other stakeholders
- Assist the committee to prepare and manage the implementation a strategic plan
- Establish and Manage projects, consultants and initiatives with State, Federal and Local government or other consultants
- Attend committee meetings, provide regular updates on projects and ensure that the organisation pursues good governance
- If you have a passion for main streets and have the appropriate networks, business and strategic management skills we would like to hear from you.
See full position description here.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close 10th March 2022