- From Vision to Action: Mastering Planning for Trader Groups & Small Businesses
- Time: 7 – 8PM AEDT
- Venue: Online
- Ticket Details:
Members – $0; Non-members – $50
- Purchase Tickets
- Bookings Close: Sun, 25th Feb @ 5:00PM
Mainstreet Australia hosts a range of evening online webinars covering topics of interest to economic development professionals, placemakers, urban planners, traders associations and small businesses.
From Vision to Action: Mastering Annual Planning for Trader Groups & Small Business
Unlock the Secrets to Effective Goal Setting and Strategic Execution:
In today’s rapidly evolving business landscape, having a robust and actionable annual strategy is more crucial than ever for trader groups and small businesses.
Join our panel of experts for an enlightening conversation that delves into the art of crafting an effective annual strategy, solidifying your goals, and breaking them down into achievable action plans – particularly when time and budget is limited or you’re relying on volunteer labour.
Who Should Attend?
This Night Shift Session is a must-attend event for:
- trader associations, chambers of commerce and business organisations looking to align their vision with practical steps;
- economic development professionals supporting local precincts who are seeking to refine their strategic planning skills; and
- small business owners who are doing their own event and content marketing and aiming to enhance their goal-setting and execution capabilities.
Why Attend This Webinar?
- Expert Insights: Gain knowledge from industry experts with proven track records in strategic planning.
- Interactive Sessions: Engage in Q&A and interactive discussions for a deeper understanding of the topics.
- Practical Tools and Techniques: Equip yourself with tools and methodologies that can be immediately applied to your business or organisation.
- Strategic Planning Mastery: Learn to design a comprehensive annual strategy that aligns with your organisation or business vision.
- Goal Setting Techniques: Discover how to set realistic, achievable, and impactful goals.
- Actionable Plan Development: How to break down your strategy into manageable, actionable steps that are doable on a limited budget or when you rely on volunteers.
- Date: Tuesday 27th February 2024
- Time: 7:00-8:00pm AEDT
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Platform: Zoom
- Bookings Close: Sunday 25th February 2024 @ 5pm AEDT
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS
Monique Mete – Christmas Display Solutions
A highly experienced marketer with over 10 years’ experience in the retail industry. After completing her BCOM, Monique embarked on an extensive career primarily in shopping centre marketing management initially in New Zealand and more recently, here in Australia. Her valuable skill set includes a wealth of knowledge in delivering Christmas activations and an in-depth understanding of the client journey. She is passionate about working with Christmas Display Solution’s clients to deliver their vision, enhance stakeholder experiences and strengthen their brands.
Joyce Watts – Founder of Bright Smart Media Services
The Mainstreet Australia Committee member, creative events producer and digital marketing consultant has had a varied career as an intellectual property lawyer, an ecommerce store owner, and digital content creator. She is keen to help small businesses and local shopping precincts to work more productively when it comes to implementing their content marketing and content creation strategies. She’s also a productivity nerd!
Aneta Pazeski – Business District Officer, Maribyrnong City Council
Aneta Pazeski is part of the Economic Development team at Maribyrnong City Council and has been instrumental in leading positive change in the business community and assisting Trader Group Associations with their strategic planning in her role as Business District Officer. Her background as an accountant, and successful entrepreneur have enabled her to revitalise the Trader Group Associations network, introduce a new business grants program, and develop a networking series to support local Women in Business.
Head to our Webinar Replays page to watch our previous Night Shift Sessions.